Important: Applications are open. Please submit your interest.
VWA Tenancy Program
The VWA conducts a tenancy program for aspiring designer/maker craftsmen seeking to kickstart their careers into profitable businesses.
The program runs over 3 years and provides:
- Subsidised rental
- 24/7 access to a fully equipped machine room
- Dedicated workbench space
- Access to office space for client meetings
- PC, printer, photocopier, and internet access
Additionally, tenants benefit from interaction with their peers and can draw on the experience and network of the VWA.
In return for the benefits of tenancy, the VWA expects tenants to:
- Attend VWA meetings to network with members and industry
- Exhibit in all VWA Exhibitions
- Make end of year presentations to members and committee on past progress and future plans
- Have clear objectives and plans on how to move their careers forwards
Spaces are strictly limited and all applicants must pass an interview and provide a folio of work.
Check the menu at left for additional information.